Many consider Pay Per Click (PPC) the fastest way to expand the digital imprint and mint money by expanding business opportunities through online sales. It is indeed the fastest way, however, all that is relative compared to other internet marketing strategies at disposal to marketers. Paid search can help achieve the objectives—visibility and brand awareness—of the upper marketing funnel in a few days, however, when it comes to profitability, the campaign takes months of optimisation to achieve the business objectives. Many consider Pay Per Click (PPC) the fastest way to expand the digital imprint and mint money by expanding business opportunities through online sales.
It is indeed the fastest way, however, all that is relative compared to other internet marketing strategies at disposal to marketers. Paid search can help achieve the objectives—visibility and brand awareness—of the upper marketing funnel in a few days, however, when it comes to profitability, the campaign takes months of optimisation to achieve the business objectives.
Yes, the truth is it takes months of planning and well-carved strategies to capitalise the potential of the paid search marketing.
Here we discuss some week-by-week PPC strategies that seasoned firm like a white Label PPC management agency employ to get the faster results and make paid search a profitable investment sooner.
1# First Three Weeks
In the first week, the goal of the campaign is to get a healthy Click-Through Rate and impressions, which help collect data that forms the base of optimisation. With relevant traffic reaching the website, campaigners learn about a number of sales-optimising indicators pointers like most searched products, categories producing the highest return on investment, products where users spent the most time, better performing ads, keywords, and ad groups. At this stage, the campaigns produce a loss typically, however, there is no need to panic and outsource PPC agency now.
Ways to optimise click through rate and impression
- Employ extended text ads to create appealing call to actions—Google recently streamlined the technical glitch and start offering one point text ads edit for all devices, be it desktop, laptop or a smart phone.
- Stand out with symbols in text ads. It is reported that among words, symbols, when you how to use them well, help to differentiate them from other ads populated on SERPs.
- Use keyword in the title of the ads, also in the URL. Aligned text ads and landing pages help build confidence among consumers.
- Write grammatically correct ads; incorrect syntax reduces impression significantly, therefore, always check what you write. To achieve this, white label PPC agency trains marketers in many fields, from marketing to editing.
2# Three to Six Weeks
At this stage, marketers start using data to optimise the keyword quality, ad and ad groups, and add negative keywords in order to reduce the money spent on irrelevant traffic. Focus is also given to budget allocation and prioritising it as per the conclusions drawn from the data. The goal is to stabilise the impression and drive quality traffic to site, while discontinuing the strategy employed in the first three weeks, where all focus remains on driving traffic, irrespective of its quality.
Ways to reduce the ad spend
- Optimising the bid by narrowing down the targeting, adjust the bids based on the time of reach, location, and devices.
- Add negative keywords; with such keywords, one can weed out the irrelevant traffic easily without much effort.
- Tweak bid on the sub-par keywords. However, at first stay away from manual bidding, such task should be left to experts who offer white Label PPC Management services.
- Make good use of conversion tracking to know the reason of wasted spend.
3# Six to Nine Weeks
By the time campaign reaches this stage, marketers usually start to catch with the conversion rate set at the beginning of the campaign. The next steps include expanding the approach of the products, driving more clicks, and increasing the revenue. The campaign at this stage undergoes change, as new strategies are embraced.
Ways to expand revenue
- Enlarge the keyword list as well as the budget to get competitive for high performance keywords
- Employ remarketing to reach the visitors who have shown interest in your account
- Use ad extensions, as well as the display network
- If the business involves e-retailing, use Shopping ads
By using above-mentioned tips, even a rookie campaign manager can start making money and business gain more returns on investment. And if you are looking for a top-notch white label PPC agency that would get maximum ROI with paid search campaign. Feel free to contact us.